Nc Double-Layer Rotary Cut-off Machine with Dual Helical Knife
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-1,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000-1,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: NC-D
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, CE
- Suitable for: Paper
- Operatin Side: Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest
- Trademark: Yush
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8441
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Paper Thickness: Normal Specification Paper
- Electricity Voltage: Made to Customer Request
- Transport Package: Plastic Film, Wooden Box
- Origin: China
1) NC Duplex Rotary Cut-off Using straight knife or spiral knife cutting mode, dual-roll rotary cut. Dual roller blade up and down in series configuration, which can produce two different length specifications of cardboard.
2) Man-machine interface separation, color screen display product information, which can check, modify, append, cancel.
3) Precision adjustable without clearance gear used to ensure accurate cutting gear, running smooth, high precision, low noise.
1) WJ-I/II/III 3/5/7-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line consists of the following machines, Electrical Shaftless Mill Roll Stand, Single Preheater, Fingerless type Single Facer, Overhead Conveyor Bridge, Duplex Preheater, Duplex Gluer, Double Facer, Lift-down Thin Blade Slitter Scorer, NC Cut-off, Right-angle Conveyor & Stacker, etc.
2) Kraft Paper Reel to be corrugated and glue by Corn Starch Gum, continuously produce, slit, crease & cut to 3/5-layer Corrugated Cardboard Sheet, and then conveyor, stack and output.
3) The production line has rational structure design, advanced producing flow, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation, etc. good work conditions.
4) It is the ideal and perfect equipment for corrugated carton box factories.
Max Effective Width
Max Paper Roll Diameter
Max Paper Roll Weight
Φ280~405mm, 48CrMo alloy steel, hardness HRC58°-60°
Min Slitting Width
Economic Working Speed