Automatic Flexo Printer Slotter Die-Cutter Stacker
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-300,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8,000-300,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||15 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YKMD-Q
- Application: Commodity, Machinery & Hardware, Textile, Alcohol and Tobacco, Toy, Chemical, Apparel, Gifts & Arts, Dining, Medical, Food
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Electricity Voltage: Made to Customer Request
- Transport Package: Plastic Film, Wooden Box
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Driven Type: Electric
- Type: Carton Production Line
- Operatin Side: Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest
- Trademark: Yush
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8441
1) YKMD-Q Automatic Lead-edge Feeding Flexo Printing Slotting Die-cutting Stacking Machine can finish cardboard 1~5 color printing, slitting, scoring, slicing, slotting, die-cutting, creasing, stacking, etc. at one time.
2) Adopt vacuum adsorption lead-edge feeding cardboard, accurate and reliable.
3) Main motor adopts frequency conversion control and stays stable working.
4) PLC control, includes keeping records, speed, delivering paper in interval. Rubber roller moves up and down; malfunction alarm enunciator is controlled by electric motion automatically.
5) Each part is equipped with auto rise device.
6) Notch system adopts high-precision thread pole. with precise and reliable XKNC.
7) Each machinery group is shifted by electric motion and locked pneumatically.
8) Turning gear rubs precisely, equips with spraying and lubricating device which products less noise and can be used for a longer period.
9) Die cutter rubber roller strap revolving along the axis which helps to extend the using time of the rubber roller.
10) Electric control parts and main axletrees are implored so as to ensure their quality.
Max Sheet size
Min Sheet Size
Max Printing Area
Min Slotting Distance
Max Slot Depth
Max Die-cutting Size
Max Stacking Height