Gluer for 3/5/7-Layer Corrugation Line
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-1,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000-1,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GM
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, CE
- Suitable for: Paper
- Operatin Side: Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest
- Trademark: Yush
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8441
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Paper Thickness: Normal Specification Paper
- Electricity Voltage: Made to Customer Request
- Transport Package: Plastic Film, Wooden Box
- Origin: China
2) The glue applicator driven by frequency conversion motor with inverter. Keep the synchronization for glue applicator roller and double baker facer machine by inverter. And independent running.
3) Adjustment for gap between glue roller and doctor roller by electric or manual are optional, Digital read out for the gap between glue roll and doctor roll is optional.
4) Press roll moves up and down by pneumatic. Gap mini-adjustment by electric.
5) Self-circulating glue supplying system to avoid glue hardenning and to control glue quantity Keeping the glue good quality and saving.
6) Press roll and press bar are optional.
1) WJ-I/II/III 3/5/7-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line consists of the following machines, Electrical Shaftless Mill Roll Stand, Single Preheater, Fingerless type Single Facer, Overhead Conveyor Bridge, Duplex Preheater, Duplex Gluer, Double Facer, Lift-down Thin Blade Slitter Scorer, NC Cut-off, Right-angle Conveyor & Stacker, etc.
2) Kraft Paper Reel to be corrugated and glue by Corn Starch Gum, continuously produce, slit, crease & cut to 3/5-layer Corrugated Cardboard Sheet, and then conveyor, stack and output.
3) The production line has rational structure design, advanced producing flow, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation, etc. good work conditions.
4) It is the ideal and perfect equipment for corrugated carton box factories.
Max Effective Width
Max Paper Roll Diameter
Max Paper Roll Weight
Φ280~405mm, 48CrMo alloy steel, hardness HRC58°-60°
Min Slitting Width
Economic Working Speed