Glue Making Machine for Corrugated Cardboard Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-1,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000-1,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- 3/5/7-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: ZJZ
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, CE
- Suitable for: Paper
- Operatin Side: Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest
- Trademark: Yush
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8441
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Paper Thickness: Normal Specification Paper
- Electricity Voltage: Made to Customer Request
- Transport Package: Plastic Film, Wooden Box
- Origin: China
1) Glue Making Machine provide starch adhesives for single facer, double gluing machine and other equipments.
2) Horizontal glue machine canmake both body glue and carrier glue, and then mix, glue volume.
3) Glue is pumped to various storage devices for machines to use glue.
4) Storage barrels and supplying bucket with stirring device, avoid glue precipitation caking.
1) WJ-I/II/III 3/5/7-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line consists of the following machines, Electrical Shaftless Mill Roll Stand, Single Preheater, Fingerless type Single Facer, Overhead Conveyor Bridge, Duplex Preheater, Duplex Gluer, Double Facer, Lift-down Thin Blade Slitter Scorer, NC Cut-off, Right-angle Conveyor & Stacker, etc.
2) Kraft Paper Reel to be corrugated and glue by Corn Starch Gum, continuously produce, slit, crease & cut to 3/5-layer Corrugated Cardboard Sheet, and then conveyor, stack and output.
3) The production line has rational structure design, advanced producing flow, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation, etc. good work conditions.
4) It is the ideal and perfect equipment for corrugated carton box factories.
Max Effective Width
Max Paper Roll Diameter
Max Paper Roll Weight
Φ280~405mm, 48CrMo alloy steel, hardness HRC58°-60°
Min Slitting Width
Economic Working Speed