Slitter for Slitting Cardboard and Cutting Edge
|FOB Price:||US $80,000-150,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $80,000-150,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FZ
- Electricty Voltage: Made to Customer Request
- Transport Package: Plastic Film, Wooden Box
- Origin: China
- Operatin Side: Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest
- Trademark: Yush
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8441
1) ZQS NC Computer-control Thin Blade Slitter Scorer as an important part of the corrugated cardboard production line is used to do the slitting and creasing.
2) Machine electrically lift-down, to meet different production lines cardboard height.
3) Machine with the electric axial displacement device, efficiently coordinate with cardboard mis-registration.
4) Manually adjust cardboard specifications, simple and practical.
5) Transmission part adopts synchronous belt, high accuracy.
6) Slitting unit adopt high-speed thin blade, the cardboard cutting edge flat, smooth, without crowded bifida and collapsed; pneumatic grinding; grinding automatically or manually while production process, grinding-time and stop-time can be setup, to ensure that the blade edge sharp.
7) Frequency control speed, speed encoder get production speed through velocimetry wheel directly, PLC issued directive, to adjust scoring motor speed, to ensure synchronous running with the production line.
1) YZ 2/3/4-ply Industry Cardboard Production Line consists of the following machines, Electrical Shaftless Mill Roll Stand, Overhead Conveyor Bridge, Preheater, Gluer, Pressing Unit, Drying Unit, Finalizing Unit, Driving Unit, Slitter, NC Cut-off, etc.
2) The production line has rational structure design, advanced producing flow, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation, etc. good work conditions.
4) It is the ideal and perfect equipment for manufacturing cigarette, wine, gaskets, hardcover book cover, luxury gift boxes, stationery and other packaging materials.
Max Effective Width
Max Paper Roll Diameter
Max Paper Roll Weight
Min Slitting Width
Economic Working Speed