Corrugated Cardboard Production Line, Corrugated Carton Production Line, Double Layer Stacker manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Double Layer Stacker with Side Output and Gantry up, Nc Duplex Rotary Cut-off with Helical Knife Double Layer, Nc Thin Blade Slitter Scorer with Computer Control and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set||US $30,000-1,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2000, CE|
|Paper Thickness:||Normal Specification Paper|
|Operatin Side:||Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest|
Double Layer Stacker
1) DMT-D Double Layer Conveyor Stacker uses the transmission mode: the upper for the vertical transport out of paper; lower for the lateral transfer out of paper
2) Stacker of auto-lifting system, through the accumulation of photoelectric switches can be automatically adjusted according to a high degree of stacked cardboard stacked paper position
3) The lower matching with the horizontal conveyor speed and control; The upper board conveyor machine matched with the gantry stacker or both layer adopt right-angle stacker
1) WJ-I/II/III 3/5/7-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line consists of the following machines, Electrical Shaftless Mill Roll Stand, Single Preheater, Fingerless type Single Facer, Overhead Conveyor Bridge, Duplex Preheater, Duplex Gluer, Double Facer, Lift-down Thin Blade Slitter Scorer, NC Cut-off, Right-angle Conveyor & Stacker, etc.
2) Kraft Paper Reel to be corrugated and glue by Corn Starch Gum, continuously produce, slit, crease & cut to 3/5-layer Corrugated Cardboard Sheet, and then conveyor, stack and output.
3) The production line has rational structure design, advanced producing flow, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation, etc. good work conditions.
4) It is the ideal and perfect equipment for corrugated carton box factories.
Max Effective Width
Max Paper Roll Diameter
Max Paper Roll Weight
Φ280~405mm, 48CrMo alloy steel, hardness HRC58°-60°
Min Slitting Width
Economic Working Speed