Corrugated Cardboard Production Line, Corrugated Carton Production Line, Double Facer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Double Facer with Heating Plate + Cooling System, Single Facer Corrugator Line for Corrugated Carton Making Machine, Flexo Printer Slotter Die-Cutter for Corrugated Carton Making Machine and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set||US $30,000-1,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2000, CE|
|Paper Thickness:||Normal Specification Paper|
|Operatin Side:||Left or Right Make to Customer Rerquest|
1) SM-S Double Facer heating plate is surface grinded and chrome-plated.
2) Dense weight rollers be used in heating section, 3-stage adjustable pressure for weight rollers are controlled by pneumatic system according to thickness of paperboard.(optional)
3) Tension control for upper cotton belt by pneumatic cylinder .Automatic or manual correcting device are optional.
4) Drive section adopt gear box, driven by electromagnetic speed control motor or frequency conversion motor.
5) Driver rollers be covered endure abrasion rubber, and cutting "V" form teeth, with drum and put out paperboard stable.
1) WJ-I/II/III 3/5/7-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line consists of the following machines, Electrical Shaftless Mill Roll Stand, Single Preheater, Fingerless type Single Facer, Overhead Conveyor Bridge, Duplex Preheater, Duplex Gluer, Double Facer, Lift-down Thin Blade Slitter Scorer, NC Cut-off, Right-angle Conveyor & Stacker, etc.
2) Kraft Paper Reel to be corrugated and glue by Corn Starch Gum, continuously produce, slit, crease & cut to 3/5-layer Corrugated Cardboard Sheet, and then conveyor, stack and output.
3) The production line has rational structure design, advanced producing flow, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation, etc. good work conditions.
4) It is the ideal and perfect equipment for corrugated carton box factories.
Max Effective Width
Max Paper Roll Diameter
Max Paper Roll Weight
Φ280~405mm, 48CrMo alloy steel, hardness HRC58°-60°
Min Slitting Width
Economic Working Speed